Festivals & Distribution / Cannes Film Festival /
The Irish Pavilion at Cannes 2014
The Irish Pavilion is the focal point for the Irish film industry in Cannes every year. The Pavilion aims to promote Irish film and service the needs of Irish producers attending the festival. It is the focus of the business, information and social elements for the Irish film industry at the Cannes Film Festival.
For the 2014 festival, the Irish Pavilion will be located in the International Village, stand 117. Opening hours below.
The Irish Pavilion provides the following services:
- Information Desk (staffed by IFB personnel) providing information on Irish companies and delegates, Irish films and co-productions screening and selling at the festival
- Bar and terrace, serving beverages and light snacks
- Meeting facilities
- Messaging service for Irish Pavilion-registered delegates
- Multiple internet points / WiFi (priority given to Irish Pavilion members)
- Storage facilities (subject to availability)
- Business facilities: fax / photocopier
IRISH PAVILION OPENING HOURS 2014
Irish Pavilion opens at 13:00 on Wednesday, May 15th. International Village, stand 117.
Wednesday, May 15th: 13.00-18.00
Thursday, May 16th: 09.30-18.00
Friday, May 17th: 09.30-15.30
Saturday, May 18th: 09.30-17.00
Sunday, May 19th: 09.30-18.00
Monday, May 20th: 09.30-18.00
Tuesday, May 21st: 09.30-18.00
Wednesday, May 22nd: 09.30-18.00
Thursday, May 23rd: 09.30-18.00
The Irish Pavilion
Festival International du Film, Village International
Esplanade Georges Pompidou, 06400 Cannes
A list of Irish delegates at Cannes 2014 can be downloaded from this page.