About Irish Film / News /
Registration for the Ireland on Screen stand at MIPCOM is now open
With the support of Bord Scannán na hEireann/ the Irish Film Board, Enterprise Ireland is hosting the "Ireland on Screen" stand at MIPCOM 2012, from October 8 - 11th in Cannes.
MIPCOM is the world's entertainment content market. The market provides an invaluable networking opportunity, and the Ireland on Screen stand, adjoined by the RTÉ booth, promotes a strong national presence, whilst providing the setting for your business meetings.
For MIPCOM 2012, Ireland on Screen is pleased to offer a subsidised participation fee per delegate of €890 plus 19.6% VAT (total €1064.44) with the following support package:
Full MIPCOM accreditation, including;
- Exclusive and unlimited access to the exhibition and top level conferences
- Yearly access to MIPWORLD - the online database and networking tool to identify key targets and plan meetings in advance
- Your company listed on the MIPCOM 2012 Guide and Quick Guide. The deadline for inclusion in the Guide is 6th September.
Full access to the Ireland on Screen services and supports including;
- Networking reception
- Company logo display
- Inclusion in the Ireland On Screen @ MIPCOM Brochure
- Content displayed on the Ireland On Screen showreel
- Communal reception area and messaging point
- Informal seated meeting areas
- Shipment (one-way) of company product/literature to the show
To participate with Ireland on Screen, please register now at https://www.eventsforce.net/enterpriseireland/536/register
The participation fee is due by credit card during registration and full invoices will be issued after the event. Enterprise Ireland will handle the process of registering each delegate with MIPCOM organisers Reed Midem once your online booking has been received.
Overview of MIPCOM: http://youtu.be/EmcwNGwYeYA
For more information please contact Naoise Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 091 561 398
Damien McCarney, Enterprise Ireland, T: (01) 7272181
Eileen Bell, Enterprise Ireland, T: (01) 7272148
Sarita Murphy, Enterprise Ireland, T: (01) 7272937